Minutes of latest Board, Trustees meetings now available
Highlights of the May 2014 and "July" 2014 Board of Directors meetings include:
- Alumni and current participants of Rotary and Foundation programs are now eligible to join Rotarian Action Groups.
- Regional membership plans, approved in 2011 and set to expire on 30 June 2015, will continue as part of Rotary's ongoing membership efforts.
- The 2014-15 budgets for Rotary International and for Rotary Foundation programs are approved.
Highlights of the June 2014 Rotary Foundation Trustees meeting include:
- The worldwide Annual Fund goal for 2014-15 is $123 million.
- UNICEF and three World Health Organization regions will receive PolioPlus grant funds for surveillance and operational support, social mobilization, and technical assistance.
- Robert S. Scott, who is stepping down as chair of the International PolioPlus Committee, was recognized for his eight years of outstanding service on behalf of PolioPlus and The Rotary Foundation.
Read the minutes (English only)