UPCOMING | ON DEMAND
Tue, 13-Feb-2018 9:00 am (30 min)
Learn all about the Rotary Peace Fellowship during this webinar. Rotary Peace Centers staff will be discussing the background of the program, the Rotary Peace Centers around the world, and how candidates can start the process of becoming a potential fellow!
Wed, 13-Dec-2017 3:30 pm (60 min)
Tue, 5-Dec-2017 1:00 pm (60 min)
During this webinar we will:
- Explain what a Certificate of Insurance is
- Take you through resources on Gallagher Insight (insurance website)
- And cover what to do if your club needs to report an incident
Thu, 31-Aug-2017 12:30 pm (60 min)
Described by one participant as “…Wonderfully engaging, the presentations were strategic and succinct, and the information provided was creative and inspiring!”
Speakers talk about:
• The one thing you can do today to improve the public image of your club
• What happens to your club culture when you begin to say “Yes, AND…” to new projects and ideas
• Following a dream and inspiring communities along the way
Wed, 24-Aug-2016 11:00 am (60 min)
Join District Governor Haresh Ramchandani (District 7020) to learn ways your club can create an engaging and rewarding member experience you will want to share with others. Many clubs are already embracing new rules and flexibility for their members, now is the perfect time to revitalize and rethink your Rotary Club and breathe new life into your club's membership!
Wed, 28-Oct-2015 2:30 pm (60 min)
Rotary is offering a webinar for anyone approaching or in your retirement years in the U.S., no matter how comfortable you are with a personal estate plan. Join a Rotarian financial planner to review best practices that you can discuss with your advisers to help ensure your legacy.