UPCOMING | ON DEMAND
Boost Your Annual Giving through Storytelling
Wed, 4-Apr-2018 10:00 am (60 min)
Join us for a webinar hosted by the Foundation’s Annual Giving team and get tips about how to share the Foundation’s impact with others. Even if you’re confident with your storytelling abilities, we hope this webinar will give you additional tools for your story toolbox. During this webinar, you can expect to hear:
• A brief overview of the Annual Fund from Annual Giving Officer Erin Groble.
• A brief overview of Rotary Grants from Regional Grants Officer Diane Lopez.
• Strategies for how to craft your own Foundation story to inspire giving from assistant Rotary public image coordinator Alex Wilkins (District 7570, Virginia, USA).
Mon, 12-Mar-2018 12:15 pm
Did you know that almost 19,000 visitors to Rotary.org have expressed interest in joining Rotary since July 2016? Rotary staff alerts districts to these prospects through the Membership Leads page on My Rotary, and districts, in turn, assign them to clubs. Learn more and see a live demonstration on how to manage leads at the club level!
Mon, 12-Mar-2018 12:00 pm
Did you know that almost 19,000 visitors to Rotary.org have expressed interest in joining Rotary since July 2016? Rotary staff alerts districts to these prospects through the Membership Leads page on My Rotary, and districts, in turn, assign them to clubs. Learn more and see a live demonstration on how to manage leads!
Tue, 6-Mar-2018 10:30 am (30 min)
In addition to providing general information about the role that Rotarians play in the Rotary Peace Fellowship application and program, this webinar will offer helpful methods of engaging current fellows and future candidates.
Thu, 15-Feb-2018 11:00 am (60 min)
In this webinar we will introduce you to the new global grant report in the Grant Center. The new report will make it easier for clubs to report on the tremendous work that they accomplish through global grants!
Tue, 13-Feb-2018 9:00 am (30 min)
Learn all about the Rotary Peace Fellowship during this webinar. Rotary Peace Centers staff will be discussing the background of the program, the Rotary Peace Centers around the world, and how candidates can start the process of becoming a potential fellow!
Wed, 13-Dec-2017 3:30 pm (60 min)
Tue, 5-Dec-2017 1:00 pm (60 min)
During this webinar we will:
- Explain what a Certificate of Insurance is
- Take you through resources on Gallagher Insight (insurance website)
- And cover what to do if your club needs to report an incident
Thu, 31-Aug-2017 12:30 pm (60 min)
Described by one participant as “…Wonderfully engaging, the presentations were strategic and succinct, and the information provided was creative and inspiring!”
Speakers talk about:
• The one thing you can do today to improve the public image of your club
• What happens to your club culture when you begin to say “Yes, AND…” to new projects and ideas
• Following a dream and inspiring communities along the way
Tue, 8-Aug-2017 10:00 am
During this webinar you will receive an overview of the new features found in Rotary Club Central and have the opportunity to ask questions about the upgraded platform and its functionality.