UPCOMING | ON DEMAND
Wed, 5-Dec-2018 6:00 pm (60 min)
Associate and corporate memberships, passport, satellite, and hybrid clubs: These are just some of the innovative, flexible models that clubs have designed recently. Our panelists will talk about the challenges, benefits, and lessons of designing a club experience that works for every member.
Join us if you believe your club could benefit from becoming more flexible and you:
• Want to host some meetings online but aren’t sure how
• Have heard about corporate memberships and want to learn more about how they could benefit your club — and community
• Are wondering how a satellite club might allow more prospective members to engage with and expand Rotary
Everyone who registers will receive access to the recording and slides.
Thu, 9-Aug-2018 3:00 pm (60 min)
Chartering new clubs allows you to attract a more diverse membership, explore new ways to incorporate flexibility, pursue new project possibilities, hear ideas from new leaders, and grow Rotary.
Join us for this webinar, Thursday 9 August, 15:00-16:00 Chicago time (UTC-5), if you:
• Believe that adding a new Rotary club in your community will broaden your capacity for service
• Think a satellite club may allow more prospective members to engage with Rotary
• Want tips on how to charter a Rotaract club, or encourage Rotaractors to start their own clubs
All registrants will receive a copy of the recording and slides.
Toronto Convention Orientation Webinar
Wed, 23-May-2018 11:00 am (60 min)
• Program highlights from general sessions, breakouts, and host events
• Resources to help you before and during the convention
• What to pack and what to wear
• Tips for finding your way around Toronto and the convention venues
• How to use the Rotary Events mobile app
• Ideas for connecting with new friends and project partners
Fri, 20-Apr-2018 3:30 pm (60 min)
Esta apresentação tem como objetivo explicar a importância dos clubes inserirem suas metas, bem como acompanha-las no Rotary Club Central e como reportar seus resultados. Caso não possa participar ao vivo, inscreva-se e após a apresentação, enviaremos a gravação à todos os inscritos.
Boost Your Annual Giving through Storytelling
Wed, 4-Apr-2018 10:00 am (60 min)
Join us for a webinar hosted by the Foundation’s Annual Giving team and get tips about how to share the Foundation’s impact with others. Even if you’re confident with your storytelling abilities, we hope this webinar will give you additional tools for your story toolbox. During this webinar, you can expect to hear:
• A brief overview of the Annual Fund from Annual Giving Officer Erin Groble.
• A brief overview of Rotary Grants from Regional Grants Officer Diane Lopez.
• Strategies for how to craft your own Foundation story to inspire giving from assistant Rotary public image coordinator Alex Wilkins (District 7570, Virginia, USA).