“Your connection to Rotary doesn’t end after your program; it’s just the beginning. You are instantly plugged into a global network of influencers, community and business leaders, people who have immense resources to help you create and foster change throughout your career. So many doors have been opened to me because I’m affiliated with Rotary.”
— Andy Stoll, past Rotary Scholar
As alumni, you are part of an incredible network of leaders engaged in service around the world. To connect with this community, register for a My Rotary account. If you already have an account, update your profile to indicate which program you participated in.
Who are alumni?
You are an alum if you participated in any of the following programs:
Interact, Rotaract, Rotary Youth Exchange, New Generations Service Exchange, Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA), Rotary Peace Fellowships, Rotary Scholarships (funded by global grants or district grants), vocational training teams (members and leaders), Ambassadorial Scholarships, Grants for University Teachers, Group Study Exchange (members and leaders), and Rotary Volunteers.
Why stay connected?
We want to stay in touch with you and there are lots of reasons you should stay in touch with us – 1.2 million reasons to be exact! Our 1.2 million members are found in almost every corner of the globe, in almost every profession. You are bound to find a Rotarian somewhere, doing something you are interested in.
Connect with leaders from all continents, cultures, and occupations
- Join an alumni association. Can't find one near you? Form your own.
- Contact your local Rotary club to visit or join a service project.
- Are you ready to join a club? Learn more about joining.
- Join Rotaract if you are between the ages of 18 and 30.
- Apply for a Rotary Peace Fellowship.
- Be a Rotary advocate and wear your Rotary alumni pin.
Expand your network and worldview
- Engage in one of our discussion groups.
- Join us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Attend the Rotary International Convention. Take advantage of the special alumni registration rate.
- Share your story with the Rotary community.
Create lasting change in communities around the world
- Take advantage of scholarships to develop your skills.
- Lead or participate in a vocational training team and share your professional skills.
- Join a Rotary Community Corps, a Rotarian Action Group, or a Rotary Fellowship.
- Give to support Rotary’s work around the world.
What can clubs and districts do to engage alumni?
Start by developing a plan to build strong relationships with current program participants as well as alumni. Work with your district alumni chair on outreach. Ask alumni to join a Rotary or Rotaract club, or encourage alumni to start new clubs.
How to find and update alumni information
How can Rotarians find information about the alumni in their district?
How can alumni add or update their information in Rotary’s records?
Alumni can sign in to their My Rotary account to manage their information.
How can Rotarians correct alumni information?
Email corrections to email@example.com.
Resources & Reference
- Alumni toolkit
- Connect for Good
- District Alumni Chair Guide
- Rotary Alumni Global Service Award nomination form
- Past Rotary Alumni Global Service Award recipients
- Rotary Alumni Association of the Year Award nomination form
- Past Rotary Alumni Association of the Year Award recipients
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.